April showers bring May flowers and when spring flowers are in bloom it’s a great time for a semi-annual inspection to see how your roof fared over the winter.
A thorough roof inspection by a professional will begin by examining the base structure of your home for any evidence of leakage, followed by the perimeter as well as a visual inspection of top of the roof. Here are some things that are looked at in particular:
• Missing or loose asphalt shingles
• Missing or cracked roof tiles
• Very worn shingles
• Damaged or missing roof vents
• Damage from hail, lightning or low-hanging branches
• Loose, cracked or missing flashing
• Stained or rotting fascia or soffit
• Leaking or clogged gutter systems
Once the process is finished, you can have peace of mind knowing the exact condition of your roof and, when necessary, an estimate for roof repair.
To schedule an inspection for your roof, please call my team at Class Eh! Roofing or fill out the REQUEST ESTIMATE FORM on the classehroofing.ca website.
Leave a Reply.
Wayne Jeffreys is a native of Niagara-On-The-Lake and owner of Niagara based roofing company Class Eh Roofing!